miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

MY SELF
Resultado de imagen de emoji bailarinaResultado de imagen de emoji nadadora
       Hello,my name is Marta.I'm 13 years old,my birthday is the 21 of february.My favourite color is pink but I also like blue.I like dance because when I little I dance in a dance school.I also like swimming I star swimming with 3 years but when I had 9 years I stopped.My favourite subjects are Biology and Maths.I love learn new languages.I have a sister her name is Lucia and she is 16 years
Resultado de imagen de italia veneciaImagen relacionada old.I would be a teacher of biology 
 or head of office.I would like visit  Italy,because  is a place that is
 very beautiful and the food  is cool.
.I love to -travel ,I love go out with my friends
and stay with my phone also but when I little I love play with dolls.Finally my                                                                  favourite film is TITANIC.


Resultado de imagen de titanic pelicula

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario